Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coldplay

This post has nothing to do with cleaning, organizing, crafts, weddings or decorating.  But it must be blogged about.  


Last night my husband surprised me with tickets to the Coldplay concert.  What???  Our good friends David and Hope went with us.  David and Taco (my husband) told Hope and I that we were going to an Astros game.  When we neared the stadium, Hope asked if we had tickets to the game.  Taco then proceeded to pull out Coldplay tickets.  



Needless to say, Hope and I were speechless.  Especially when we walked in to get our seats and we entered the "club" section!  Amazing!


My husband, Taco, and I 

We received these crazy wristbands that lit up with the music during the concert.  This is what it looked like with the entire audience lit up.  
How cool is that?


This was such a great experience!  
To watch a short video of Coldplay's Viva La Vida, visit here


 I have the best husband in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Julie! I love how you began this post - I could hear your voice in my head as I read it! How exciting that you went to the concert! I have been listening to more Coldplay again lately and could totally relate to your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete