Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Microwave Cleaning

We are in the process of moving and getting the house ready for renters. Pinterest has been a useful source of cleaning tips!  In the last week I have cleaned my oven, rid my toilets of their water stains, shined my kitchen sink, and cleaned my microwave!  Here's the process I used to clean my microwave from the Crafty Little Gnome blog:

My microwave before.

Step 1: Fill a microwavable bowl with 2 cups of water and 2 Tablespoons of White Vinegar and place in center of your microwave.
Step 2: Microwave for 4-5 minutes.  I let the water sit for another 5 minutes in the microwave.
Step 3: Use a damp, soft rag to wipe down the inside of the microwave.


My microwave after.


A before and after look inside my microwave!

I couldn't believe how easy it was to clean my microwave using this process!  It took me about 12 minutes start to finish!  

No comments:

Post a Comment